Want to work with an amazing team people who are driven to share the good news of Jesus Christ? Do you have a good sense of humour? Do you find great spiritual conversations thrilling? Are you a person who serves others? If this is you, then we want to hear from you.
Current job postings at SouthRidge Church
Summer Internship Application 2020 - Posted January 10, 2020
The Children and Youth Summer Program Intern will assist in children and youth programs including Soccer Camp, weekly children and youth programs and events, and serving with partner ministries.
Key position responsibilities:
• Serve in a leadership role within children and youth ministries. This will include coordinating weekly programs, as well as organizing volunteers and leading programs and events.
• Serve in a variety of church ministries as needed and directed.
• Lead a component of Soccer Camp
• Meet once a week with at least one child or teen to provide mentoring
• Fill a leadership role at Camp Qwanoes for at least one week to maximum of two.
• Provide one day per month or more of help to New Home Community Services.
• Meet weekly with a staff coach and regularly with a mentor.
• Attend weekly staff meetings
Application deadline is April 1, 2020
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Executive Pastor - Posted July 11, 2018
This position will give strategic direction, encouragement and coaching to SouthRidge’s staff and ministry teams to work together towards the fulfillment of the mission and vision of the church... Learn More.
Send your resume, a written testimony, and philosophy of ministry to
Current job postings at SouthRidge Childcare Centre
Want to work with a passionate team of people who love teaching and caring for children? Do you love being outside and enjoy nature? Do you get excited at the concepts relating to the Reggio Emilia Approach? If this is you, we’d love to hear from you!