Different ways you can be involved in prayer at SouthRidge
For those of you who are prayer warriors we’ve got great news for you. We’ve got great ways you can be apart of prayer at SouthRidge. Now, let’s stop right there! You don’t have to be a prayer warrior at this Langley church to be engaged in prayer. No way. At SouthRidge we have created many different avenues for everyone to be involved in prayer.
Here are different ways that anyone can be involved with prayer at SouthRidge
- 6:30 am every Thursday prayer is held in the Boardroom at the church. Don’t let the location freak you out, it’s not formal!
- About 15 minutes prior to each Sunday service we hold prayer in the prayer room – that’s the little room on the left when you walk into the worship area.
- WakeUp Deboarh – Ladies come out the 1st Wednesday (7pm) of each month in the boardroom upstairs.
- Championing prayer at your small group.
- Signing up for our SouthRidge prayer chain to pray for immediate needs. To do that is simple! Just click here and fill in the contact form and let us know in your message you want to sign up! Easy peasy. Ba-da-bing-ba-da-boom.