Hola SouthRidge amigos!
We are about to embark on our trip, and we are both excited and nervous to get going. Although wifi isn’t always accessible, I hope to post stuff here of how things are going on our trip. My desire is to get you to hear from some of the trip members and hear their stories. We leave Friday March 18th at 11am, if you’d like to come support and pray with us please do!
We are partnering with Mission San Quintin, through Saanich Baptist Church in Victoria, to help the people in Mexico find a local church and build them a secure home to live in.
Please pray for us:
– For the safety on the trip
– For our team unity
– For the building of the house
– For great relational connection with the family and their neighbours
– For the kids in the neighbourhood that will hear the gospel through the soccer camp
– For the family to connect to a local church.
Hasta la vista,